evelyn silph
clean up, do your share [ m ]
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2019 5:19:17 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[attr="class","starrybase"]
[attr="class","leavestop"]
[attr="class","starrytop2"]
the wild plants start to dance

[attr="class","leavestext"]"he should've been here by now." her hair had been placed into a tightly styled odango-look. she wore a gray, cropped sweatshirt that showcased her midriff. a pair of blue, baggy jeans were what she adorned for her bottom wear. and, for her footwear, a pair of black casual shoes that she would be wearing for the cleaning.

she'd been upstairs awaiting for 's arrival. outside of her apartment she awaited for the male to arrive. he'd been to slateport so many times that, at this point, one would assume he was a simple resident with no attachment to league. maybe even evelyn's secret lover, but that was but sheer rumors of the imbeciles. "i have a lot of unpacking to do and these boxes aren't going to unpack themselves." she murmured underneath her breath.

the sound of footsteps began to echo. "what took you so long?" she questioned the brunette male within a soft, yet stern, tone. "honestly, that slothful act you don is going to be the end of you one of these days." she scolded.

[attr="class","ooc"][attr="class","fa fa-heartbeat"]
[attr="class","ooc"]
mission: [ mission details ]
let's get to work, betch.
[attr="class","himestarcreds"]©KOJIHIME

[GoogleFont=Raleway|Ubuntu|Roboto|Montserrat]
[newclass=.starrybase]width:450px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #212121;padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leavestop]width:470px;height:113px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/8K2NK0J/ezgif-2-e8d82101def7.gif);margin:-14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytop2]width:428px;min-height:100px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border:1px solid #444444;margin:-50px 10px 0 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leavestext]margin:5px 10px 0px 0px;color:#efefef;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;padding:20px;line-height:12.5px;color:#d7d7d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leavestext b]color:#cf3f3f;font:bold 11px arial[/newclass]
[newclass=.leavestext a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc b]color:#aaa;font-family:ubuntu;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestarcreds]width:565px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:2px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#dcdcdc;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,606 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2019 4:26:36 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"i, uh, bought cake."

he'd show the box containing the pastry as he walked in. bought preemptively when he realized he had misjudged the travel time, he could only hope this was enough to quell the rage of his friend.

"couldn't you just stay at your last place? it seemed nice, i think."

he hadn't been inside of the last place, but he could only assume that it was considering the riches a silph, not to mention an internet sensation, was supposed to have.

kyle starts to take a look around for a place to sit, but it was obvious that the place did not have much space to sit at comfortably. they needed to fix the place up before they could. then again, it was why he was here in the first place.

he starts poking at the closest unpacked box, trying to manually open the box with his hands. "are all of these just for one person?" he asks. it was an indirect jab at her for having too many belongings.

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
to be a flower you need rainy days.
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2019 4:53:16 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar

[attr="class","leavestext"]evelyn contemplated her response, "the cake will be accepted." she softly spoke. pointing him inside as if silently telling him through action to 'get inside'. the apartment was cluttered. there was much to unpack and many boxes remained unopened. this apartment was nothing compared to her home back in lilycove, but it didn't matter. this was only temporary for now.

"it's only a temporary stay until i've done my duties." and just what were her duties? that wasn't something she needed to discuss right now. brushing a strand of hair behind ear, her cheeks became red. "a girl needs her things. half of these boxes are from fans whose gifts i've yet to open. some of them are clothes, others accessories, and bejeweled pokeballs. a lot of strange gifts." pointing to the right side, "i've had some assistance in sorting out my personal belongings and keeping them tucked away from the gifts sent by fans." she'd continue, "the right side is what we'll be unpacking. it's important i respect and show proper care and love to those who took the time to send things to me with their hard earned money."

a hand was placed upon her hip. "i haven't had the chance to open them yet, so this would be the best time to open these and properly assort them in what belongs where. clothing will go in my room, items another, and others in a different room depending on what it is." clapping her hands, she'd continue, "if you have time to ask questions, you have time to help! so let's get to work and clean half of this apartment!"

[attr="class","ooc"]
get to work slave, these fan bought presents aren't going to open themselves.

[newclass=.starrybase]width:450px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #212121;padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leavestop]width:470px;height:113px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/8K2NK0J/ezgif-2-e8d82101def7.gif);margin:-14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytop2]width:428px;min-height:100px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border:1px solid #444444;margin:-50px 10px 0 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leavestext]margin:5px 10px 0px 0px;color:#efefef;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;padding:20px;line-height:12.5px;color:#d7d7d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leavestext a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc b]color:#aaa;font-family:ubuntu;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestarcreds]width:565px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:2px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#dcdcdc;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
awards
6,606 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2019 18:18:00 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"it's precious hearing that from a member of rocket," he'd chime at the end of her explanation, snickering.

he goes to the boxes that eve designated to be the ones to be unpacked. he starts scraping the tape that sealed the box off while she was speaking. he eventually takes the end off of it by the time she has finished speaking, ripping it loudly as he opened it.

"i think i left most of my stuff in their boxes for like a month or so when i moved to rustboro," he mentions, ignoring the box for a while as he turns to eve. "won't that work for you too? it's less work and you just take the things out whenever you need them so you don't have to do it all in one go."

now that he ponders about it, he vaguely remembers some of the boxes still within the corner of his bedroom as he refused to take some of the things out of it. it wasn't like it was harming anyone either.

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2019 23:28:02 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar

[attr="class","leavestext"]"you know i can physically kick your butt, right..." evelyn growled. she'd move to another side by the pile of boxes bunched together. she began to search thoroughly through the pile. tearing box one by one slowly at her own pace. "again, these are from fans. half of them are marked, some aren't. i haven't had the time to open any of them. so i thought this was the perfect time." reaching into one box she'd pull out a random and neatly packed present. feeling it, she'd nod.

"clothing." and would place it beside her. "everything that personally belongs to me is on the other side of the room. i don't plan to unpack any of that while here. because i don't plan on staying here any longer then i need to." there was no way for her to go back home and her fans weren't exactly aware of the fact she's a rocket member now.

"if my fans--if the entire region ever found out i was apart of any of this. i don't even know how i could begin to explain it or even why..." a sigh. she'd look toward , "i have to do this for myself." of course she's doing it for fernando as well, and she was the one who chose this route. he gave her a chance to leave and come home, but her defiance and want to obtain her purpose and sense of self was too strong.

"i'm a member of team rocket. but a part of me doesn't want to unpack, because this isn't my home. it's only temporary." the future was uncertain. anything could happen. "besides, most of that stuff behind us has memories i don't want to remember. so it's best they be kept in a box."

[attr="class","ooc"]
get to work slave, these fan bought presents aren't going to open themselves.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
awards
6,606 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2019 12:34:35 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"i have an apartment unit back when i still stayed here in slateport." being a resident of the city was nice, though it had to end when the rockets invaded. "this still feels kinda like my home, if, uh, that helps."

he knows almost every corner of the city. the layout of the streets were ingrained in his mind despite having only been on slateport for a while. it was why he was able to navigate through slateport despite it being rocket territory.

he only was here since it was closer to where he worked, but kyle gets easily attached to unnecessary things. eve should be aware of it.

"you can just think of it as like home-sitting or something," kyle doesn't know how to lighten up the mood. the best he could do was to apply it to a more practical setting.

he starts to scratch the back of his head. "maybe i should've told you about that before you moved in and got you to occupy my space instead. now i'm worried about some other goon invading my property." this was not something he could recommend right now, especially after seeing how many things evelyn has.

"and don't worry about your rep after everything's over. you have, like, two other siblings holding high positions in the league to cover for you, right?"

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2019 20:09:09 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar

[attr="class","leavestext"]"kyle..." was this his attempt to cheer her up? he really sucked at it. "b minus," she uttered. turning her head to another direction. he may not have understood what she meant, so she'd say it again, "b minus! you need to work on learning how to cheer a girl up better, y'know." she chuckled. boys were so weird.

"the point of me being independent is not having to rely on them anymore. what i've done? they can't just make that go away, kyle." little did he know there were missions and acts she's done. it took her sometime, but eventually it became easier. she could never tell kyle about the red wedding she'd done with silas. but, thinking about it, she noticed something from now and back then.

she showed little emotion--like a doll. but in the company of kyle, she was different. how was it that someone like him, of all people, had the ability to make her genuinely smile. what was she doing? how could she do this to him. "you have to leave." she spoke. her being with kyle was detrimental to not just her reputation, but his. the more time they spent together, the more selfish she becomes. "i...think this was a mistake." she stated, her head craned away.

[attr="class","ooc"]
oh no. i forgot she did terrible things. i forgot this bitch had trouble sharing her true emotions. kyle made her remember the things she's done. and if she told him she thinks kyle won't look at her the same. my bb has to distance herself from dog boi. :pepehands:

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
awards
6,606 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2019 18:46:01 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"b minus? what does that even mean?"

he started to get nervous. he thought he was getting better with speaking to people when it came to things such as that, but as eve had mentioned, maybe he just wasn't meant to be a confidant of any kind.

kyle starts to rub the back of his nape, unsure of what to do. he could actually contradict her emotional outburst with his reasoning, but he wasn't sure if that was the right thing to do. he does have a tendency to make things worse, after all.

"a-are you sure?" he asks. "there's still a lot to be unpacked and..."

his voice trailed off, perhaps subconsciously wanting eve to affirm her statement before he does anything. and also because i need one more post before making an official exit for this thread.

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2019 22:29:36 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar

[attr="class","leavestext"]"it's okay, we can do it another time." she stated sharply. not looking his way. she'd stand and make her way toward the door. "i can get some stuff down on my own." opening the door wide open, she'd show him the exit.

"kyle..." she chose not to look him in the eye. "i don't think we should see each other for...awhile." songbird hesitantly spoke. "and i don't think you should come here anymore. for your own safety and good. it's bad for me and for you too especially." after all, she wouldn't want to find out. he's suppose to be a league official, meaning he should be apprehending her as she's a traitor to the league. a criminal even.

"don't argue with me on this and just go, ." a piercing look would be thrown his way. she had no intention of repeating herself once more. if she had to force him out she, too, had no problem doing that.

[attr="class","ooc"]
get OUT.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
awards
6,606 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2019 7:28:15 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"well, if you say so."

not that he had any qualms with it, but still, it felt kinda sad. he was pretty sure he has a lot of reserved brownie points to allow a few fuck ups after he had joined the rescue team that got the commissioner back, but he couldn't say about eve and her current involvement with rocket.

"just call me if you need something, m'kay?"

kyle does as he was told and leaves the building.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing